1. I wonder who the first person was to take a potato and go, “potato I’m going to make beautiful bite size bits out of you and fry them… and I will call them tots.” Because whoever that was, I thank them.
2. I really didn’t want to have a hang over today. And I guess, it’s not technically a hangover, I’m just tired because somehow I didn’t go to bed until like 5 in the morning. I looked out the window at one point and I was like, “oh my god, it’s already light outside.” That’s when I knew I was done for in regards to my writing this week. 10 hours? Only if I have a power-writing day-and it won’t be today.
3. The first couple of times I watched The Revolution it was not bad for a talk show; they had fashion, they had home improvement/home makeovers, they had food. Now it is just women crying about being awesome, but not being quite awesome enough. Lame. Just so you know ladies, you can never ever be good enough. You will never be good enough. Hence, why talk shows will always exist.
4. Where did that bruise come from?
5. Would your life would suck as a musician if you had just those one or two songs that people REQUIRED you to sing, thus being stuck singing the same songs you’re entire life. It would have to. I don’t think I could handle it. I’d probably become a crackhead. Not really. But, I’ll never have to worry about it, so I don’t even know why I’m thinking about it.
Back to bed.